What Is UConnect®?
As you explore the many cool features of the Chrysler Pacifica or when you read the RAM 1500 reviews, you’ll likely come across the Uconnect® infotainment system. But what is Uconnect®? Find out what this system has in store for Middletown drivers with Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
Uconnect® is the connected vehicle platform installed in every Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, and FIAT model. It serves as a means to stay connected, listen to your favorite music, find a new restaurant, and more. Uconnect offers built-in entertainment features including:
- Uconnect Theater: The Uconnect Theater is compatible with many smartphones, tablets, and gaming systems to bring endless entertainment to passengers. Dual 10-inch high-definition touch screens allow riders to surf the web and even charge their devices on the go!
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio: Enjoy more than 150 channels, including commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, and more.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Purchase a Wi-Fi hotspot subscription to stay connected on the go.
- Bluetooth Streaming Audio: This feature allows up to 10 devices to be paired enabling any passenger to make a call or play music wirelessly.
- Apple CarPlay: This is the smartest and safest way to take advantage of all the entertainment, navigation, and informational services your iPhone has to offer. Unlock the power of Siri through Uconnect.
- Android Auto: Android Auto integration allows users to enable their phone’s Google features safely and seamlessly.
- HD Radio: Traditional AM/FM radio frequencies have never sounded this good! Listen to your favorite music, sports, and news all in crystal-clear HD quality.
- Wireless Headphones: The Uconnect entertainment system offers wireless headphones to give drivers peace and quiet and passengers the option to tune in to their own entertainment.
Uconnect® Performance Features
Uconnect is much more than an entertainment hub. The Uconnect system enables drivers to take control of their vehicle’s performance and safety features ith ease. Some noteworthy Uconnect® features include:
- SiriusXM Guardian: This program allows you to remotely start your vehicle, send directions from your phone to your vehicle’s navigation system, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, and more.
- Uconnect® Access: Download the available Uconnect® app to take advantage of this feature, which allows you to lock and unlock your car from your phone or find your car in a crowded parking lot.
- Navigation: With 3D maps, audio directions, sensor-assisted GPS and more, this system gets you exactly where you need to go.
- Performance Pages: The Dodge Uconnect system offers live stats on your vehicle’s current performance. The Dodge Uconnect also allows drivers to select their optimal drive mode, activate launch control, and check their gauges all from their handy Dodge Uconnect touch screen.
- VoiceCommand: Drivers can take control of their Uconnect system through the power of their voice. This feature allows drivers to keep their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road for the safest driving possible.
- Hands-Free Calling and Voice Text Reply: The Uconnect system will read your text messages out loud and allows users to respond via voice commands. Drivers can also use voice activation to make phone calls to keep their focus on the road ahead.
- Emergency Assistance: The SOS button on the rearview mirror connects drivers to an emergency services dispatcher for a quick response time.
Visit Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Today!
Now that you have found the answer to, “what is Uconnect?” You may now be asking, “how do I get a vehicle loaded with Uconnect features? Make Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM your go-to dealership in the New London area, for the latest vehicles equipped with Uconnect technology. Whether you’re looking to learn more about the Jeep Trail Rated badge or need service information such as how to check your tire pressure, our team in Old Saybrook is always here to help!