What is Ram BusinessLink?
We know that business owners in Old Saybrook and New London work hard to keep things running smoothly, and Ram can help. The Ram BusinessLink program is designed to provide easy and quick access to maintenance, loaner vehicles, commercial financing, and more, as well as member services and incentives. Learn what Ram BusinessLink has to offer at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
What are Ram BusinessLink Member Services & Benefits?
The Member Services offered with Ram BusinessLink are designed to work with small businesses to help you get repairs done quickly and access the resources you need. When you join this program, you’ll have access to:
- Next Available Bay Service: When you bring a vehicle into a participating service center, your business will be the first priority.
- 24/7 Towing & Extended Service Hours: Never miss a beat even if your vehicles break down or need repairs.
- Service All Makes and Models: Trained technicians will service whatever vehicles you have in your fleet whether they are Ram models or not.
- Complimentary Alternate Transportation Contract: If you’ve purchased a new vehicle at your participating dealership and it needs maintenance, a loaner can be ready to go.
- Commercial Financing: BusinessLink members have access to special financing opportunities tailored to their needs.
- Dedicated Account Manager: Every BusinessLink member is paired with a dedicated account manager, so you’ll always know your point-of-contact.
- Upfitter and Bailment Pools: A trusted network of upfitters and transporters will help you create the vehicles and fleet you need.
Are there Ram BusinessLink Incentives?
If your organization or business relies on a commercial Ram vehicle in the Middletown area, Ram BusinessLink can give you access to several discounts and incentives. You’ll be eligible for:
- Up to $1,000 to add equipment or upfit your vehicle
- $500 to $1,000 to add your company logo or graphics
- A 2-Year Lube-Oil-Filter service allowance for any gas engine vehicle
- A 4-Year Lube-Oil-Filter service allowance for any diesel engine vehicle
How Can I Enroll for Ram BusinessLink Near Me?
You will need to provide one of the following pieces of documentation to get the process started:
- Business or nonprofit tax ID number
- Federal or state income tax return showing operation as a business entity
- Business incorporation documents
- State, country, or municipal business certificate or business license number
There are no fees if you enroll by phone at 1.877.2THELINK, or contact your local Ram dealer to learn more about enrollment in the Madison area!
More From Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Learn how to repair your car dents and how to fix car scratches yourself with help from the experts at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! With our helpful guide, you’ll not only learn how to fix car dents and scratches, but also find out how to determine if the car dent is large enough or indicative of more serious…
Feast your eyes on the formidable 2020 Jeep Gladiator, which marries the off-road technology of a Jeep Wrangler with the capabilities of a pickup truck. Do we have your attention yet? We’re going to run down the engine details and specs that you can expect from the Jeep Gladiator MPG ratings, towing capacity, horsepower capability,…
The right pickup truck can make your commute or job site easier to manage, and the RAM 1500 is one of the most trusted brands on Old Saybrook roads. And while each RAM 1500 trim level comes with impressive safety, durability, and utility features, they do boast different dimensions and truck bed lengths. From the…