What is Ram BusinessLink?
We know that business owners in Old Saybrook and New London work hard to keep things running smoothly, and Ram can help. The Ram BusinessLink program is designed to provide easy and quick access to maintenance, loaner vehicles, commercial financing, and more, as well as member services and incentives. Learn what Ram BusinessLink has to offer at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
What are Ram BusinessLink Member Services & Benefits?
The Member Services offered with Ram BusinessLink are designed to work with small businesses to help you get repairs done quickly and access the resources you need. When you join this program, you’ll have access to:
- Next Available Bay Service: When you bring a vehicle into a participating service center, your business will be the first priority.
- 24/7 Towing & Extended Service Hours: Never miss a beat even if your vehicles break down or need repairs.
- Service All Makes and Models: Trained technicians will service whatever vehicles you have in your fleet whether they are Ram models or not.
- Complimentary Alternate Transportation Contract: If you’ve purchased a new vehicle at your participating dealership and it needs maintenance, a loaner can be ready to go.
- Commercial Financing: BusinessLink members have access to special financing opportunities tailored to their needs.
- Dedicated Account Manager: Every BusinessLink member is paired with a dedicated account manager, so you’ll always know your point-of-contact.
- Upfitter and Bailment Pools: A trusted network of upfitters and transporters will help you create the vehicles and fleet you need.
Are there Ram BusinessLink Incentives?
If your organization or business relies on a commercial Ram vehicle in the Middletown area, Ram BusinessLink can give you access to several discounts and incentives. You’ll be eligible for:
- Up to $1,000 to add equipment or upfit your vehicle
- $500 to $1,000 to add your company logo or graphics
- A 2-Year Lube-Oil-Filter service allowance for any gas engine vehicle
- A 4-Year Lube-Oil-Filter service allowance for any diesel engine vehicle
How Can I Enroll for Ram BusinessLink Near Me?
You will need to provide one of the following pieces of documentation to get the process started:
- Business or nonprofit tax ID number
- Federal or state income tax return showing operation as a business entity
- Business incorporation documents
- State, country, or municipal business certificate or business license number
There are no fees if you enroll by phone at 1.877.2THELINK, or contact your local Ram dealer to learn more about enrollment in the Madison area!
More From Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica has earned top safety scores while offering a spacious, adaptable cabin layout and cutting-edge technology. While this minivan is packed with practical amenities that are perfect for any family, it’s also full of style and personality. Which of the Chrysler Pacifica colors will you choose when you stop by Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM? Take…
If you have a craving for pizza, look no further than Old Saybrook. There are a wide variety of restaurants in Old Saybrook, so you have many great local options if you are looking to grab a slice. Let’s take a look at some of the best restaurants in Old Saybrook, CT for pizza so…
The All-New RAM 1500 has a maximum cargo bed volume of 61.5 cubic feet, and a maximum payload capacity of 1,670 pounds. The truck bed can perfectly fit 4×8 sheets of plywood even if you opt for the available RamBox® Cargo Management System. Learn more about RAM 1500 truck bed dimensions and features at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, then…