What is Ram BusinessLink?
We know that business owners in Old Saybrook and New London work hard to keep things running smoothly, and Ram can help. The Ram BusinessLink program is designed to provide easy and quick access to maintenance, loaner vehicles, commercial financing, and more, as well as member services and incentives. Learn what Ram BusinessLink has to offer at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM.
What are Ram BusinessLink Member Services & Benefits?
The Member Services offered with Ram BusinessLink are designed to work with small businesses to help you get repairs done quickly and access the resources you need. When you join this program, you’ll have access to:
- Next Available Bay Service: When you bring a vehicle into a participating service center, your business will be the first priority.
- 24/7 Towing & Extended Service Hours: Never miss a beat even if your vehicles break down or need repairs.
- Service All Makes and Models: Trained technicians will service whatever vehicles you have in your fleet whether they are Ram models or not.
- Complimentary Alternate Transportation Contract: If you’ve purchased a new vehicle at your participating dealership and it needs maintenance, a loaner can be ready to go.
- Commercial Financing: BusinessLink members have access to special financing opportunities tailored to their needs.
- Dedicated Account Manager: Every BusinessLink member is paired with a dedicated account manager, so you’ll always know your point-of-contact.
- Upfitter and Bailment Pools: A trusted network of upfitters and transporters will help you create the vehicles and fleet you need.
Are there Ram BusinessLink Incentives?
If your organization or business relies on a commercial Ram vehicle in the Middletown area, Ram BusinessLink can give you access to several discounts and incentives. You’ll be eligible for:
- Up to $1,000 to add equipment or upfit your vehicle
- $500 to $1,000 to add your company logo or graphics
- A 2-Year Lube-Oil-Filter service allowance for any gas engine vehicle
- A 4-Year Lube-Oil-Filter service allowance for any diesel engine vehicle
How Can I Enroll for Ram BusinessLink Near Me?
You will need to provide one of the following pieces of documentation to get the process started:
- Business or nonprofit tax ID number
- Federal or state income tax return showing operation as a business entity
- Business incorporation documents
- State, country, or municipal business certificate or business license number
There are no fees if you enroll by phone at 1.877.2THELINK, or contact your local Ram dealer to learn more about enrollment in the Madison area!
More From Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
The Grand Cherokee is known for being a dependable family vehicle also capable of being a rugged beast on Middletown off-road trails. The 2020 Grand Cherokee is no exception, and it also excels at one more Grand Cherokee quality: versatility. Across the seven different 2020 Grand Cherokee trim levels, there’s something truly for everyone, whether…
How much can the new Jeep Grand Cherokee tow? Turns out, the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee has best-in-class towing among midsize SUVs. Looking to haul your travel trailer out of Middletown for a getaway camping trip? Then choose one of the many amazing Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Grand Cherokee InventoryContact Us How…
Learn how to repair your car dents and how to fix car scratches yourself with help from the experts at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! With our helpful guide, you’ll learn how to fix car dents and scratches with a handful of DIY car repair tricks. You’ll also find out how to determine if the car dent is large…