What Is Jeep Trail-Rated?
What is Jeep Trail-Rated? For the most rugged, tough models to go off-road in the Middletown area, you’ll want a Jeep Trail-Rated model from Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Find out what it means!
Jeep Trail-Rated Badge
Jeep models that earn the Trail-Rated badge excel in the following categories:
- Traction: Jeep 4×4 models can handle the toughest terrain with ultimate control, from snow to rocks and beyond.
- Water Fording: Jeep models with excellent water fording abilities boast electrical connections and body openings that are sealed and higher air intake positions to protect your vehicle in high waters.
- Maneuverability: Precision steering and optimized wheelbases allow Jeep Trail-Rated models to navigate tight gaps and dodge obstacles.
- Articulation: Areas with off-road challenges, construction, or deep potholes need maximum flexibility in their suspensions, which Jeep Trail-Rated prizes.
- Ground Clearance: Jeep Trail-Rated models can take on any terrain, from rocks to logs, without any underbody damage.
More About the Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Jeep Grand Cherokee boasts the Jeep Trail-Rated badge, largely because of its compelling utility features, such as:
- A 7,200-pound towing capacity
- Quadra-Lift Air Suspension
- Trailer Sway Control
- Different Jeep Brand 4×4 Systems
- Red tow hooks on Grand Cherokee Trailhawk model
Buy Your Jeep Trail-Rated Model from Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Find out why you should buy a Jeep Trail-Rated model from Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM when you visit the dealership in Old Saybrook and test out the various Jeep off-roading features. You can also compare Jeep models to competitors, like the Jeep Cherokee to the Toyota RAV4 or Wrangler vs Toyota 4Runner.