Lease vs. Finance
If you are ready for your next vehicle in Middletown commutes, you might be asking yourself, “should I buy or lease?” There are benefits to both leasing and buying your next car, and depending on your lifestyle, budget, and needs you might find that one is better for you than the other. Compare leasing vs. financing at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, and contact our finance center if you have any questions!
Benefits of Buying
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you expect to drive longer-than-average distances, buying imposes no restrictions on miles per year.
- Total Ownership: You are free to do with your car whatever you want if you decide to buy.
- Customization: You can modify, accessorize, upgrade, and decorate your vehicle to create your ideal car in Middletown.
- Ability to Sell: Since you’re not locked into a lease agreement, you can opt to sell your vehicle whenever you choose.
- Financing Options: The car financing process is a bit more straightforward than leasing, and there is more flexibility for those with less-than-perfect credit scores.
- Refinancing Options: You can refinance your loan to lower your interest rate and monthly payments after you’ve purchased your car.
- Less Cost Over Time: Though buying a new car is more expensive in the initial period, you will generally save money on total cost if you keep your vehicles over the long term.
Benefits of Leasing
- Lower Payments: Both monthly payments and down payments tend to be lower with lease agreements.
- Lower Sales Tax: Leasing significantly lowers sales tax in most states.
- Trade-In Process: When your lease term is over, the process of getting your next leased vehicle is simple. Pay any remaining fees, return your lease, and start leasing the next vehicle of choice.
- Great Coverage: Warranty coverage and maintenance is simple when leasing–issues that pop up under your warranty within the mileage limit are usually covered.
- Options: Leasing gives you access to the latest technology in the newest models, and clear-cut options if you feel overwhelmed by all the choices.
Explore Leasing and Financing Options at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Explore all of our new vehicles near Madison to find your favorite model, then apply for financing to get started toward your next model! If you have any questions about loan payments, loan terms, or lease terms, visit our finance center and our experts can go over your options.
More From Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
The Grand Cherokee is known for being a dependable family vehicle also capable of being a rugged beast on Middletown off-road trails. The 2020 Grand Cherokee is no exception, and it also excels at one more Grand Cherokee quality: versatility. Across the seven different 2020 Grand Cherokee trim levels, there’s something truly for everyone, whether…
How much can the new Jeep Grand Cherokee tow? Turns out, the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee has best-in-class towing among midsize SUVs. Looking to haul your travel trailer out of Middletown for a getaway camping trip? Then choose one of the many amazing Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Grand Cherokee InventoryContact Us How…
Learn how to repair your car dents and how to fix car scratches yourself with help from the experts at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! With our helpful guide, you’ll learn how to fix car dents and scratches with a handful of DIY car repair tricks. You’ll also find out how to determine if the car dent is large…