2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited vs. 2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Looking for an SUV to handle your driving demands on and off the New London roads? Consider the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek. In comparison, the Wrangler Unlimited:
- Churns out 133 more hp and 115 more lb-ft of torque from its introductory engine
- Holds 2 more gallons of gas in its fuel tank
- Provides more off-road features and capabilities
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited simply outperforms the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek.
- Wrangler Unlimited: An introductory 3.6L V6 registers at 285 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque.
- Crosstrek: The base 2.0L flat-four engine makes just 152 hp and 145 lb-ft of torque.
The 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited was built to go off road, while the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek performs better on the regular street. That’s because the Wrangler Unlimited:
- Comes equipped with the likes of Tru-Lock electronic remote locking differentials, the Sway Bar Disconnect System, Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, and more
- Offers two distinct 4×4 systems: the Command-Trac or Rock-Trac 4×4 systems
- Boasts a crawl ratio of 73.1:1 and a water fording depth of up to 30 inches
Learn More About the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Interior Features
Learn more about the new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited interior when you browse the inventory available at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Old Saybrook and compare the Wrangler vs Toyota 4Runner.
*2018 model pictured