2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior
Middletown drivers asked, and Jeep delivered! The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L with third-row seating is perfect for families who need more Jeep SUV seating but don’t want to upgrade to the upcoming Jeep Wagoneer. Jeep third-row seating allow the Grand Cherokee to offer seating for up to seven passengers with the rugged 4×4 capabilities that Jeep drivers expect. Take a look at the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L’s third-row seating and more with Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, and then, browse our Grand Cherokee inventory to find the right one for your family.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Dimensions
Let’s talk about the Jeep Grand Cherokee L third-row seating dimensions. Of course, this is going to be a larger Jeep Grand Cherokee with plenty of room for everyone in your crew and their gear. The Jeep third row seating isn’t just an afterthought—this is a new design that creates ample passenger space—over 152 cubic feet of passenger volume! Take a look:
- Front Legroom: 41.3 inches
- Second-Row Legroom: 39.4 inches (Best-in-Class)
- Third-Row Legroom: 30.3 inches
- Front Headroom: 39.8 inches
- Second-Row Headroom: 39.9 inches
- Third-Row Headroom: 37.3 inches
- Front Hiproom: 57.4 inches
- Second-Row Hiproom: 56.3 inches
- Third-Row Hiproom: 42.9 inches
Cargo space clocks in at 17.2 cubic feet behind the third-row seat. Remove the back two rows, and you’ll expand that cargo space to 84.6 cubic feet.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Design
With the Jeep Grand Cherokee L third-row seating, New London don’t just have more seating, they have more options with the extra space. There are three Jeep third-row seating configurations to choose from:
- Six passengers: two seats per row
- Six passengers plus console: add extra storage between the second-row seats
- Seven passengers: Instead of squeezing into the smallest part of the vehicle, the second row of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers three seats so rear-seat passengers don’t feel like a smushed afterthought.
2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Interior Features
Madison drivers know that Jeep doesn’t skimp on interior features, and the Grand Cherokee L is no exception. Some of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior features include:
- Available multicolor ambient lighting
- 16-way adjustable front seats with massage and memory
- Uconnect™ 5 with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
Enjoy the Jeep Grand Cherokee L Third-Row Seating at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Is your crew excited to get into the Jeep Grand Cherokee L with third-row seating? Contact Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM to schedule a test drive for everyone today, then apply for financing with us, so you can get on the road even faster!
More from Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
It’s been a long wait for the return of the Jeep Wagoneer to Middletown streets, but it’s finally on its way, and it’s pulling out all the stops! The Jeep Wagoneer towing capacity reaches a whopping 10,000 pounds, while the Jeep Grand Wagoneer towing capacity goes all the way to 9,850 pounds, making them both…
After nearly 30 years away from Middletown streets, the Jeep Grand Wagoneer is back! A legendary family-hauler, the Jeep Grand Wagoneer has a 3rd row seat for optimum seating and cargo space unlike anything you’ve seen. It’s all part of the vintage-inspired modern design that gives the Jeep Grand Wagoneer interior a style all…
There are plenty of roads to travel in the Middletown area, and there’s no better way to do so than in a 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior. With comfortable features and the legendary Jeep Grand Cherokee cargo space, you’ll be able to get your gear where you need it to be without sacrificing the…