What Do 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews Have to Say?
When researching your next Jeep model, reviews from experts and owners can give you a good sense of what you are really getting when you get behind the wheel. Get in the know by learning about what top automotive experts have to say about the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Reviews Pile Praise on Jeep Grand Cherokee Utility and Jeep Trail Rated Capability
The latest 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee reviews are in, and it’s clear one of the industry’s most popular and esteemed SUVs has gone even further. From off-road chops to interior style, Jeep has taken everything that makes the Grand Cherokee so desirable and then upgraded it. Here’s what the top critics have to say:
- “Plush interior with plentiful luxury and technology”
- Utilizing premium fabrics and designs inspired by the world’s most iconic landscapes, the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior is immediately welcoming.
- “Enough off-road ability to conquer practically any trail”
- Trail Rated for superior traction, ground clearance, maneuverability, articulation, and water fording, the new vehicle offers Best-in-Class off-road capability.
- “Available V8 engines offer substantial power.”
- Choose from 360 hp 5.7L HEMI, 475 hp SRT, or a supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT for up to 707 hp.
- “Impressive tow ratings for the class”
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee tows up to 6,200 lbs as standard or up to 7,200 lbs when properly equipped.
FInd Your Next Jeep SUV by Visiting Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
From everyday utility to showstopping color options, the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is already deeply respected by drivers and critics alike. To find out more, simply visit our showroom today or feel free to contact us in Old Saybrook directly.
More from Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
Learn how to repair your car dents and how to fix car scratches yourself with help from the experts at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! With our helpful guide, you’ll not only learn how to fix car dents and scratches, but also find out how to determine if the car dent is large enough or indicative of more serious…
Feast your eyes on the formidable 2020 Jeep Gladiator, which marries the off-road technology of a Jeep Wrangler with the capabilities of a pickup truck. Do we have your attention yet? We’re going to run down the engine details and specs that you can expect from the Jeep Gladiator MPG ratings, towing capacity, horsepower capability,…
The right pickup truck can make your commute or job site easier to manage, and the RAM 1500 is one of the most trusted brands on Old Saybrook roads. And while each RAM 1500 trim level comes with impressive safety, durability, and utility features, they do boast different dimensions and truck bed lengths. From the…
Find the best off road trails in CT. So you recently purchased an off-road ready vehicle from Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, you already know how to go off-roading, and now you’re looking for the perfect off-road trails in CT, right? Well, if you’re trying to go off-roading in CT over the next few…
The 2019 Chrysler Pacifica interior proves that this minivan sets the standard for its segment. The Pacifica incorporates all that you need to stay connected, informed, and organized while behind the wheel in New London. Let’s explore how the Chrysler Pacifica interior can make your commute more comfortable. Learn More Contact Us Interior Features of the…