What Do 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Reviews Have to Say?
When researching your next Jeep model, reviews from experts and owners can give you a good sense of what you are really getting when you get behind the wheel. Get in the know by learning about what top automotive experts have to say about the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee.
Reviews Pile Praise on Jeep Grand Cherokee Utility and Jeep Trail Rated Capability
The latest 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee reviews are in, and it’s clear one of the industry’s most popular and esteemed SUVs has gone even further. From off-road chops to interior style, Jeep has taken everything that makes the Grand Cherokee so desirable and then upgraded it. Here’s what the top critics have to say:
- “Plush interior with plentiful luxury and technology”
- Utilizing premium fabrics and designs inspired by the world’s most iconic landscapes, the Jeep Grand Cherokee interior is immediately welcoming.
- “Enough off-road ability to conquer practically any trail”
- Trail Rated for superior traction, ground clearance, maneuverability, articulation, and water fording, the new vehicle offers Best-in-Class off-road capability.
- “Available V8 engines offer substantial power.”
- Choose from 360 hp 5.7L HEMI, 475 hp SRT, or a supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT for up to 707 hp.
- “Impressive tow ratings for the class”
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee tows up to 6,200 lbs as standard or up to 7,200 lbs when properly equipped.
FInd Your Next Jeep SUV by Visiting Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
From everyday utility to showstopping color options, the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee is already deeply respected by drivers and critics alike. To find out more, read about the different configurations, or simply visit our showroom today or feel free to contact us in Old Saybrook directly.
More from Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
The 2020 Jeep Wrangler is known for its unmatched off-road capabilities and its legendary Jeep 4×4 technology. Its intuitive design allows you to remove its doors and top, while also adding parts and accessories to make it your own. Along with all this customization, the Jeep Wrangler also offers a variety of interior and exterior…
The 2020 Jeep Gladiator revolutionized the world of trucking when it debuted as a pickup with the capabilities of a Jeep vehicle. Tricky Old Saybrook job sites are no problem for a pickup with Jeep DNA. However, the question is often asked: How much is the Jeep Gladiator? While the Jeep Gladiator begins at $33,545 MSRP,…
Old Saybrook drivers who are looking for a pickup that can do it all know that the 2020 RAM 1500 is the truck for them. However, with six different configurations, many drivers are wondering which 2020 RAM 1500 trim level is best for them. In each trim level, the RAM 1500 offers different technology and towing…
There’s been lots of buzz around the greater Middletown area about the new2020 Dodge Charger. Most of the buzz is about the Charger’s sharp look. But there are six different 2020 Charger trims with significant differences under the hood. The folks at Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM in Old Saybrook can help you sort through those differences to find the…
The Jeep Compass has been a head-turner for years, and the 2020 Jeep Compass is no exception! If you’re in the Old Saybrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM area and looking for a fun, family-friendly SUV, the 2020 Jeep Compass is for you! It comes nicely equipped with a long list of interior features that will make your drive around Middletown…